Sunday 18 November 2007

Closing the year

Dear denizens of 4J,

I set up the class blog for two main reasons - as a language learning tool as well as a platform for the class to air their views or just to touch base with one another. Whether these aims/ objectives have been met is a different story altogether BUT on to more important stuff ... as I won't be teaching you English anymore, it is time for us to decide on the fate of this class blog.

So here are our options:
1) I leave the blog up and running until 31st December (so you can salvage whatever memories you want) after which I would delete it.
2)I transfer the administrator / moderator status to someone else (You have to guide me along how to do this though :P~) so the blog will not be deleted in cyberspace and will be kept for posterity for eternity. If this is the chosen option, do nominate your new moderator.

So let me know okie people? I shall set in motion Option #1 if I don't hear anything by end December.

Enjoy what's left of your holidays (it's school again in 1 1/2 months time! *evil laughter*)

Regards,
Mr Faizad.

p/s anyone who's addicted to facebook too?

3 comments:

chocberry said...

eek. why nobody post photos? ): ok i vote for option #02. &i nominate umm xina? urg xianghui, woonshin, gay also can. actually anybody also can. hehs :D ok ok, i think xina.

the gp tutor said...

Chocberry is??
And who's gay??
Back to the photos thing though, I'm assuming you're referring to your Grad night photos?
How about the photos you took with me that some people *hint hint nudge nudge* promised to mail me soon after?

xina said...

Chocberry is shiyan and jiayi is gay in a not-gay way.
I have no camera so I have no photos.
I don't mind shouldering the heavy responsibility that is the class blog, but don't expect me to be very responsible anyway. I'll probably just ramble on and on in it.